WELCOME TO BILL MONROE MUSIC PARK & CAMPGROUND
The Bill Monroe Memorial Music Park and Campground is open March through October. The campground has over two hundred 30/50 AMP electric and water hook-ups, primitive camping sites. With over 55-acres, we offer both wooded and open sites and are Big Rig Friendly. Our facilities are complete with hot showers, clean restrooms, two dump stations, stocked fishing lake (no license required), walking trails; assorted picnic tables, fire rings, and barbecue grills; large covered pavilion, camp store, gift shop, and museum. FREE WIRELESS INTERNET is available in the camp store for all campers. Pets are welcome; however, they are prohibited at certain special events. Event rules will apply and site availability will be limited during all special events, festivals and holidays. Reservations are suggested.
- Water and electric hook-ups *Sewer hookups are not currently available*
- 30/50-amp Electric
- NEW Restrooms & Showers
View Our Cabins:
******IMPORTANT NOTICE***** If you are attending a special event or festival at the Bill Monroe Music Park & Campground, be aware that camping, rates may vary. Please check BELOW (listed after the General Camping Rates section) for the camping rates of the special event or festival you plan to attend. General Camping Rates* Please note: The following rates and discounts DO NOT apply to special event camping. Monthly and Seasonal rates are available, please call for pricing.
- Cabin 14 $175/night for 2 people $25/night for each additional
- Cabin 6,7,8 $150/night for 2 people $25/night for additional
- Cabin 1,2,3,4,5,9,10,11,12,13 $75/night for 2 people $15/night each additional
- Bill Monroe Homestead House $300 up to 4 people, $25/night each additional
- Fully Furnished RV & your choice of Campsite $150/night for 2 people $25/night each additional
- 30 Amp (Double Occupancy) $32/night $9/person for each additional
- 50 amp (Double Occupancy) $38/night $9/person for each additional
- Tent $12/night/person
Hook-up rates include water and electric only. Self-contained campers may fill tanks with water and use dumping facilities upon leaving. Outside firewood is not allowed to be brought into the facility. Firewood is available for purchase.